We are excited to announce the project PROMISE call for applications for the PROMISE Sustainability Awards 2023. Apply by 15 March 2023. Enterprises from among guesthouses, hotels, liveaboards / houseboats, food and beverage, restaurants or recreational centers who have implemented a waste reduction initiative in 2021 to 2022 are eligible to apply.
Project PROMISE, Prevention of Marine Litter in The Lakshadweep Sea, is supported by the European Union (Switch Asia Programme) to target marine litter along the Lakshadweep shorelines of the Maldives, Sri Lanka, and India. We are targeting and guiding micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to prevent leakage of wastes from land-based sources into the Lakshadweep sea.
- Recognition among peer groups
- Announcement in cross-national conference
- Opportunity to join and be a part of PROMISE Project
- Opportunity to participate in project events
How to apply?
You can download the application form here and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 March 2023
For more information please visit us at:
- Flyer: PROMISE Sustainability Awards 2023
- Facebook: @projectpromiseeu
- LinkedIn: PROMISE - Prevention of Marine Litter in the Lakshadweep Sea
- Instagram: @projectpromiseeu
- Twitter: @projctpromise
If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com